Bugs

nolazem
    November 9, 2016 at 7:54 pm #175

Hi there,

many thanks for the nice template. I have found two bugs, which I wish to be fixed. And have one question.

1) NAVIGATION BUTTONS:
    If I click e.g. on BLOG link the page will be scrolled to this section and BLOG button is highlighted. Everything is fine. Now I want to scroll back to the top of the page but the highlighting does not disappear from BLOG button.

2) EDUCATION SECTION:
    In the desktop view is every thing fine, but in the mobile view the items which have the text on the left side and the title on the right side, will be displayed wrongly. The title is at the end of the text. see the example below, the first one is ok but not the second one.

OK:
    INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vivamus laoreet dolor metus, eu ullamcorper turpis ornare tincidunt. Vivamus tristique rhoncus enim. Curabitur varius est quis sollicitudin volutpat.

NOT OK:
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vivamus laoreet dolor metus, eu ullamcorper turpis ornare tincidunt. Vivamus tristique rhoncus enim. Curabitur varius est quis sollicitudin volutpat.
    IZMIR UNIVERSITY

3) PORTFOLIO SECTION:
    the circles are for my homepage too big. how can I change the size of them to the half. I want to have 4 circles in each row. I have changes some css properties, but the mobile view was not correct any more.

Many thanks

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue